Boston Old Town Trolley stop?

GrandmaDi

Exactly where do you get on? I know it is 18A but on their website it has 2 different information on where the stop is. One says it is down Black Falcon Ave by parking lot and another one says it is on Drydock Ave by bus shelter.

Please if anyone has done this recently let me know. TY

Exactly where do you get on? I know it is 18A but on their website it has 2 different information on where the stop is. One says it is down Black Falcon Ave by parking lot and another one says it is on Drydock Ave by bus shelter.

Please if anyone has done this recently let me know. TY

Why don't you call them and ask? 855-396-7433

I think this description on their web site is very clear.

Stop #18A is conveniently located just outside of the Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal. When you exit the terminal turn left on Black Falcon Avenue; at the stop sign continue straight onto Terminal Street. You will see a fenced-in parking lot on your left, at the end of the lot turn left towards the water. At the end of the fence turn right and wait next to the fence; the orange and green Old Town Trolley will stop right by the fence.

To return to any of the piers, adults must have both ship’s card (which usually doubles as your room key) and a valid photo identification (passport, driver’s license, etc.)

Their website also says this! I will call if no one here can answer. I sent them an email and have not heard back yet.

Stop #18a

Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal:

Cross streets:

Description: Old Town Trolley's pick-up for cruise ship passengers is located on Drydock Avenue, at the Silver Line bus shelter that is one short block from the Boston Design Center (near the intersection of Terminal Street).

Why don't you call them and ask? 855-396-7433

I think this description on their web site is very clear.

Stop #18A is conveniently located just outside of the Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal. When you exit the terminal turn left on Black Falcon Avenue; at the stop sign continue straight onto Terminal Street. You will see a fenced-in parking lot on your left, at the end of the lot turn left towards the water. At the end of the fence turn right and wait next to the fence; the orange and green Old Town Trolley will stop right by the fence.

To return to any of the piers, adults must have both ship’s card (which usually doubles as your room key) and a valid photo identification (passport, driver’s license, etc.)

I have been to Black Falcon Terminal many times and these directions are easy to follow. I recognize each step of the directions.