Oceanview Room

2xsin12mths

So my TA just booked my DH and I a 6J oceanview on Glory. These rooms are very hard to book due to them being so popular with the floor to ceiling windows and since they only have a few on each ship. My question is if you only have 2 in a room can you not book the corner ones with the double windows? They look huge. I thought I had read on here somewhere that those are reserved for 4 or more ppl?

My sister and I (party of 2) did have one of the big grand scenic oceanview rooms on the Glory last year - actually 8/30-9/16/14 so I know they certainly have been available for 2 in the past. My husband and I (again party of 2 only) have also stayed in one of grand scenic oceanview rooms on the Valor. they are incredible-I hope you are able to book one.

I think I'm going to be happy I got the single and not try to push for the double Grand Oceanview. I don't want to get bumped. I can't wait. When we go on Conquest I'm going to go and sneak a peak at them and THEN when my DH says how awesome they are I will tell him I booked one on Glory next fall.:D