Waitlisted for ALL Dinner Times

chrislo

We just booked and when I went to select a dining time everything was waitlisted. How is that possible. Does this mean we can only eat at the buffet? Our preference is Anytime Dining as we like the flexibility.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Thanks

We need more information. Did you book the cruise very early (more than a year out) or very late (less than a month)? If the latter, they may be sorting out availability at this point. If the former, they probably haven't assigned anyone. I wouldn't worry - you will get a dining time.

I booked 90 days out so I don't think it's to early or too late. When I called they said not to worry. Oh well, I guess we will hope for the best.

It could be that a high number of diamond or something booked the ship, and they aren't sure what dining they will have (since they get their first choice). You will be assigned something eventually.

Keep calling every now and then to check if a PVP can do something about it. I booked 80-something days out and was wait-listed for Any Time Dinning and auto confirmed for 6:00pm (which I did not want). Three times I was told it would get sorted out by check-in. During check0in I was told to go to the Maitre D', which I did as soon as I boarded the Liberty this past Aug. 2, 2015. He was not in but his "assistant" took my request and said that by morning I would have a card with a decision under my door. Well.... Basically I was SOL. I was not moved to Any Time Dinning or to the late seating as requested. At least I got a table for two. Oh well....