Kids Club Orientations

tweetybird617

Hi everyone,

I just wondering if the orientations to the kids clubs are all at the same venue, or at each club individually? And are they usually held at the same time? I am bringing my 3 kids with me on their first cruise in January on the Magic (if that makes a difference) and they will all be in different age groups. One in 9-11, one in 12-14, and one in 15-17. Just wondering how my DH and I will get them all registered at the same time. Thanks for your help!!

Orientation is really for the parents so all groups in one place. I urge you to attend. The kids get a change to know what and where everything is and even meet some of their fellow club mates. I find this especially helpful in those awkward pre teen years. Hope you and yours have a wonderful trip.

Hi everyone,

I just wondering if the orientations to the kids clubs are all at the same venue, or at each club individually? And are they usually held at the same time? I am bringing my 3 kids with me on their first cruise in January on the Magic (if that makes a difference) and they will all be in different age groups. One in 9-11, one in 12-14, and one in 15-17. Just wondering how my DH and I will get them all registered at the same time. Thanks for your help!!

One orientation that is mostly information about the kid's camp ages 2-11. You should pre-register them online if you can. Just go to your booking and there will be an option to register them. Just makes it easier.

The kids camp is the most structured with activities that go on all day and evening long. The camp for the 12-14 year olds is less structured and less supervised. I've had kids in both age groups now. Can't speak on the teen club.