Dining at specialty restaurants

MrsElizabeth

We're sailing on RCL in a couple months. Before kids, DH and I enjoyed having one dinner in the steakhouse. Once you have kids, how do you make this work? The kids club being closed during dinner hours is tripping me up.

Do you do a late dinner when the kids club reopens at 7? And order room service for the kids to eat before you drop them off?

Any experiences or tips you have to share would be great. Thanks!

Make your reservation for when kid's club is open. Feed the kids in the Windjammer buffet before you take them to Kid's club. That's our plan. DH will take them to buffet while I'm getting ready for dinner and get them fed. Then we'll drop them off when Adventure Ocean opens for them and go to specialty restaurant.

Make your reservation for when kid's club is open. Feed the kids in the Windjammer buffet before you take them to Kid's club. That's our plan. DH will take them to buffet while I'm getting ready for dinner and get them fed. Then we'll drop them off when Adventure Ocean opens for them and go to specialty restaurant.

^ This is exactly what we do. Windjammer opens usually around 6pm, so we take our son up there to eat around 6:30pm and then drop him off at kids club at 7pm. We usually make our reservations for 7:30pm. Another option is Adventure Dining, where AO staff take kids to WJ to eat - drop off for this is 6pm I think.