Gluten free dining on azura

Daddyglove

Hi my wife was diagnosed with coeliac disease earlier this year and is concerned about eating wherever we go now.

I do know that with club dining my wife get to see the next nights menu to choose from but we would also like to eat in the speciality restaurants like sindhu but would like to know if they also do gluten free meals.

If anyone has had any experience of these any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes - she can eat in the speciality restaurants. But as for the MDR, she will be advised to chose her food from their menus 24 hours in advance to ensure that her dietary needs are met. This has always worked well for me. It is a bit of a pain sometimes having to decide in advance but is a small price to pay for making sure one is not ill after a meal!

I order in advance as described, however I would caution you to always ask and double check. You can also order afternoon tea in advance and speak to the head waiter in the MDR about the best arrangements for lunch and breakfast. P&O have made huge improvements in the last few years so I'm sure your wife will be fine.