Group arriving separately for check in on BA?

sunbird21

Hi,

I think I tried asking this before, but didn't get answer, and I'm getting confused by NCL's response.

I'm traveling with three others, and we likely want to arrive at separate times to the pier in NYC- I want to get there early, one wants to get there around noon, the other two will likely meander on around 1-2. Will they let us check in separately?

One NCL rep says yes, my PCC said no, but then admitted that she had never had that situation before, so she wasn't really sure. Has anyone actually had this experience?

Thanks

STACEY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone just needs a copy of his or her own edocs and you need to decide about credit cards (separate or all on one) before so they know what to do at check in and the assumption isn't the first person checking in pays for all. :)

Everyone just needs a copy of his or her own edocs and you need to decide about credit cards (separate or all on one) before so they know what to do at check in and the assumption isn't the first person checking in pays for all. :)

Very good point.. Been caught out by that :eek: