Free Voom on Harmony

trenz

I am currently booked on the Harmony for next October.

I see on the website today there is an offer of free voom on the Harmony but I can't find the terms and conditions for that offer. I only see the T and C for the bogo and room upgrade.

I am considering a rebook. I tried a mock booking but only saw the current obc offer under the summary. I did not go past the enter name page.

Any info?

Thanks

Royal Caribbean is tacking on free Voom internet for two guests on top of its popular BOGO Plus deal that is currently available.

Guests staying in an ocean view, balcony or suite stateroom will receive Voom unlimited internet package for two devices. A two-device Voom package would ordinarily cost $22.50 per day for the duration of the cruise.

The Harmony of the Seas cruise must be booked between August 17 and October 11, 2015.

Offer applies to all Harmony of the Seas sailings departing between May 29 - Oct 16, 2016.

Offer includes one Voom internet package for two devices. Offer applies to ocean view, balcony, and suite staterooms. Voom unlimited internet package applicable to guest 1 and guest 2.

Offer does not apply to third and higher occupancy guests.

Offer available to residents of United States and Canada.

Royal Caribbean is tacking on free Voom internet for two guests on top of its popular BOGO Plus deal that is currently available.

Guests staying in an ocean view, balcony or suite stateroom will receive Voom unlimited internet package for two devices. A two-device Voom package would ordinarily cost $22.50 per day for the duration of the cruise.

The Harmony of the Seas cruise must be booked between August 17 and October 11, 2015.

Offer applies to all Harmony of the Seas sailings departing between May 29 - Oct 16, 2016.

Offer includes one Voom internet package for two devices. Offer applies to ocean view, balcony, and suite staterooms. Voom unlimited internet package applicable to guest 1 and guest 2.

Offer does not apply to third and higher occupancy guests.

Offer available to residents of United States and Canada.

Thanks, I did eventually see this on a TA site but not on Royal's site.

I was wondering if I have to enter a promo code to get this to show on the booking.

I was also curious why ocean views cost more than balconies, even when that sailing doesn't qualify for the stateroom upgrade promo. I am in an inside now so not sure if I will upgrade to balcony just for the free internet.

thanks