Online check in

Gingercruiser

I am trying to check in for my October Epic cruise. When I try and enter my date of birth, it says "wrong date format" as I haven't entered the month as February instead of 02. However, there is no way of entering the month as February. Can anyone help?

Hi

We are on the same cruise but we still have not paid yet so I cant try my NCL. USA do dates as month/day/year maybe that might work.

I had that problem. It resolved itself when i logged in two days later. It seems to be an issue caused by the rolling upgrade of the website. The options for setting it were different on the second log-in and in the format it required.

You could try clearing cookies and manually refreshing the page, but it might just be simpler to wait a few days.

Hi I had the same problem when I contacted NCL it was that I was using my IPad, it will only work on a PC but I did make a comment when I rang that I had not had my cabin assigned either and yeeee cabin number was there this morning 😄