Virgin Drink list?

This is a list that I have compiled from several posts...

Virgin Drinks (can also be Alcoholic)

(make sure to let the bartender know you want it Virgin)

Pina Coladas

Peach Pina Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Specialty Coffees and Teas are listed at Café Promenade or Café Latte-tudes

*also ask the bartender to suggest something or surprise you with something virgin...

Edited by LilBlackDress

LilBlackDress,

Thank you so much for the information. It is a big help. One never knows what to ask when at different places!

What part of CA are you from? We grew up in Santa Barbara. Would love to live there again BUT it would be too cold after living here!

Thanks again for the information!

This is a list that I have compiled from several posts...

Virgin Drinks (can also be Alcoholic)

(make sure to let the bartender know you want it Virgin)

Pina Coladas

Peach Pina Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Specialty Coffees and Teas are listed at Café Promenade or Café Latte-tudes

*also ask the bartender to suggest something or surprise you with something virgin...

Thanks, LilBlackDress..!! I appreciate you taking the time to list all those virgin drinks for us. Only 26 more days and I'll be trying most of those out..yippee..!!

I also would be interested in knowing what virgin tropical drinks are available and also the average cost of them on FOTS. Thanks.

As far as cost, they are generally $4 to 5. On my liberty cruise last month I got 2 virgin pina coladas; once I was charged a quarter more than the other time for no discernible reason. Each was around $4.50 . on my quantum cruise last Jan they were pretty regularly $4.

LilBlackDress,

Thank you so much for the information. It is a big help. One never knows what to ask when at different places!

What part of CA are you from? We grew up in Santa Barbara. Would love to live there again BUT it would be too cold after living here!

Thanks again for the information!

You're Welcome :)

I grew up in Rolling Hills... Southern Ca. I lived in Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach...and then 30 some years later, I moved to snowy IL for my DH... :(

As far as cost, they are generally $4 to 5. On my liberty cruise last month I got 2 virgin pina coladas; once I was charged a quarter more than the other time for no discernible reason. Each was around $4.50 . on my quantum cruise last Jan they were pretty regularly $4.

Thanks, Karmacats! Those prices seem very reasonable by RCCL drink price standards.

Thanks, Karmacats! Those prices seem very reasonable by RCCL drink price standards.

i think so, too. on my liberty cruise last month i didn't even bother to get the drink package (i'd been getting the non-alcoholic royal replenish package) - since they upped the price of the package a little, it didn't even really seem worth it for a short cruise with a lot of port days (it was a 5-nighter to bermuda). i just bought the drinks a la carte.

i happened to stumble across my bill today - my pina colada from the on air club was $4.72 (including the automatic 18% gratuity), and my frou-frou frappuccino-like coffee drink from cafe promenade was $5.02. my second pina colada, which i bought from a waiter in the main theater, didn't make it onto this copy of the bill because i got it the last night, but it was about 25 cents less than the first one, so maybe $4.50 or so.