Valor leaving before the Victory

kytten_kat

Just a related question from someone else who has too much time on their hands....;)

I usually check the Miami webcam each week to take a peek at the Victory. For the last several weeks, I can't get the camera to move so that I can see the part of the Port where the Carnival ships are docked. Is there a problem with the website or camera or is it just me?? I've always been able to zoom in onto the Victory before. Here is the website I'm using:

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/wachovia/camera1&pan=-40.44933&tilt=-12.459817&panfov=50.25478&tiltfov=30.191084

Just a related question from someone else who has too much time on their hands....;)

I usually check the Miami webcam each week to take a peek at the Victory. For the last several weeks, I can't get the camera to move so that I can see the part of the Port where the Carnival ships are docked. Is there a problem with the website or camera or is it just me?? I've always been able to zoom in onto the Victory before. Here is the website I'm using:

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/wachovia/camera1&pan=-40.44933&tilt=-12.459817&panfov=50.25478&tiltfov=30.191084

I just checked and could get the webcam to focus on Imagination and Fascination this morning. Maybe they were having problems with it yesterday.

Mathgal ... Am not sure why you had a problem yesterday as I was able to watch both the Victory and the Valor leave the port yesterday. What varies for me is whether I can zoom using the drop menu from above the picture or if I have to use the slide zoom on the side.

BlueJacketsFan1 ... I will be sure to go to the rear of the ship and wave to you guys ... have a great time on your cruise ...

Candy

Archived