What to do with my luggage if i have a late flight?

mvh

I am sailing on the NCL Escape in March, but my return flight from Miami doesn't leave until 4:00. Any suggestions on what to do with my luggage other than the obvious Miami excursion for $100 p/p which I have no interest in. Does anyone know of any hotels that may let you keep it there?

I looked into that quite extensively before our Getaway cruise last November.

Quick answer: I didn't find anything to lock up our stuff anywhere close to the cruise terminal. Maybe that has changed in the meantime ...

What I did find was the option to buy a pool pass for the day ($25 pp) at the Savoy Hotel, where they would have looked after our luggage for us. You can find the info here (scroll down a little) ...

But when we got back to Miami we were greated with stormy weather. So we grabbed a cab to the airport, paid to leave our luggage there and took the bus back into town.

That doesn't seem like such a late flight to me. If you pick the latest disembarkation time from the ship, you might not get reunited with your luggage till 11-11:30. Then it can take some time to get to the airport (I always guestimate an hour to get to an airport.) What's wrong with checking into the flight and letting the airline handle things from there?

Last cruise I chose a late flight out of MIA. I took a cab to the airport and left my luggage at the "baggage checkroom/storage" Terminal E second level. From there, I took the Miami Beach "airport flyer" bus to South Beach... (Day pass $5.65)