Cocktail question(s)

ajaxup

Never having sailed on Azamara before (only on X) I was wondering how do they handle a cocktail that's not on their list of complimentary offerings such a a Mosow Mule? Also if you have a beverage package can you order any cocktail with the higher quality liquor which is on your package or are the complimentay ones only made with house liquor? Specifically I was thinking of a maragarita with a higher quality tequila if you had a package.

Thanks

Never having sailed on Azamara before (only on X) I was wondering how do they handle a cocktail that's not on their list of complimentary offerings such a a Mosow Mule? Also if you have a beverage package can you order any cocktail with the higher quality liquor which is on your package or are the complimentay ones only made with house liquor? Specifically I was thinking of a maragarita with a higher quality tequila if you had a package.

Thanks

you be lucky if the ship had ginger beer. i never upgrade he package but i go from drink to drink .as some daysi have no drinks on board-europe is one and other places on sea days drink 2 or 3 drinks . .so you have to look at package vs a drink every now and then.

Thanks

I never tried something like a Moscow Mule but you can certainly have a premium liquor which is included in your package used to make a cocktail. For example, you can get Absolut in a Bloody Mary. I offer that as an example although personally I can't understand why you would -- other than you have "paid" for it! I hope you enjoy your cruise with Azamara.

I never tried something like a Moscow Mule but you can certainly have a premium liquor which is included in your package used to make a cocktail. For example, you can get Absolut in a Bloody Mary. I offer that as an example although personally I can't understand why you would -- other than you have "paid" for it! I hope you enjoy your cruise with Azamara.

I'm probably getting a package because I enjoy my Jack Daniels. Not a big Jim Beam fan. So I figured might as well have better liquor in drinks that I can tell a difference like margaritas, G&T, etc. Not a question of I paid for it but the taste. I agree about a Bloody. I can't tell much difference because of so much tomato juice.

I'm probably getting a package because I enjoy my Jack Daniels. Not a big Jim Beam fan. So I figured might as well have better liquor in drinks that I can tell a difference like margaritas, G&T, etc. Not a question of I paid for it but the taste. I agree about a Bloody. I can't tell much difference because of so much tomato juice.

I agree with your plan. I usually buy the middle upgrade package because I like single malt scotch and many of the after dinner drinks. To me, it is worth it to have liquor I really like. Most people it seems to me do not upgrade but I rationalize that it is my vacation and I should enjoy whatever I drink.