On board Getaway now

HabsFan23

Rochelle, we will go address it with guest services. We agreed that it's dishonest.

In more positive news, the icongierge app is working great for us. It just lost connection from time to time but you restart the app and it works. Its been great to schedule the passing off of the kid to the inlaws.

Rochelle, we will go address it with guest services. We agreed that it's dishonest.

In more positive news, the icongierge app is working great for us. It just lost connection from time to time but you restart the app and it works. Its been great to schedule the passing off of the kid to the inlaws.

Grandparents are great!!

Rochelle

So as i stated up there, mu husband ordered the "whole main lobster" for an extra 10$. It was tail only no claws. How is that whole?? Now I'm kicking myself for not saying anythng.

Wow, this really is a new low in customer service. I'm praying that they will work out all of these kinks before my upcoming trip because as of late my trust that the vacation I receive is the same one I purchased is being eroded. Plus, I'm sailing at a point on the getaway where the escape will also leave out of Miami and I just hope that there is no funny business planned that they are not telling us about (i.e. closing the splash area to remove the nickelodeon theme). That would be very disappointing seeing that I have a toddler who loves to swim.

On board also... Moderno is horrible. The food is great (when you can get some). Oh and they are certainly raising eyebrows at people who go to two different dinners (appetizer and a light dinner and then eating a little at a second place). Before leaving I read where people do this.. But we got pointed at and stared at by the hostess and the manager. Very awkward!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On board also... Moderno is horrible. The food is great (when you can get some). Oh and they are certainly raising eyebrows at people who go to two different dinners (appetizer and a light dinner and then eating a little at a second place). Before leaving I read where people do this.. But we got pointed at and stared at by the hostess and the manager. Very awkward!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh that is terrible.

Did you see anything about a laundry special and do you remember how much and what day it is on? I am thinking about doing that next week, but do not want to if they pick up say tuesday and dont return until thurs/friday

• 2 months later...

My wife and I were on the Getaway sept2014 and we had awesome service. Never waited more than a couple of mins for drinks and the food was always fantastic along with the service.

We are going on it again in 06dec (10 days!!!) and will write a review upon return but since it is one of NCL's flagships I have a hard time thinking that the service went downhill like that.

In the middle of the day at the adult pool the wait was never more than 5 mins and that was with the waiter delivering the drinks to us IN the pool. The wait was less than that if we got out of the pool and went the 7 steps to the bar itself. I will concede the fact that I always left a dollar tip but that was because the service was so quick. Perhaps that was the reason for the quick service but I'm not sure.

Mike