Sonoma Wine Tours from San Francisco?

XBGuy

We are scheduled for a California Coastal Cruise on Crown Princess in early October. I am a wine buff and at the San Francisco stop am thinking of taking the "Sonoma Wine Country" excursion. The excursion info on the web site seems to indicate that this tour stops at two wineries--one in Sonoma and one in the Carneros. There is a 1 minute video at the web site which shows stops at Sebastiani in Sonoma and Cline and Jacuzzi in Carneros. My guess is that the actual wineries are subject to change. Sebastiani in Sonoma does not surprise me. They have a big facility and can accommodate a group. So, I suspect that Sebastiani is a stop every time. Showing both Cline and Jacuzzi in the video, however, indicates to me that the Carneros stop is changeable. Both Cline and Jacuzzi intrigue me. I have never seen a Jacuzzi wine in a local retail store, and the Clines that I have seen on store shelves don't seem to change (relatively low-dollar "Old Vine" and "Big Break" Zins--good wines).

Has anybody ever taken this tour and have feedback on what wineries you visited?