Soft drink prices, unltd option?

johnjohnga

Does NCL have an option for unlimited soft drinks for the duration of the cruise, as on Carnival?

I'm sending my brother and his wife on their first cruise, and they don't drink alcohol. If the unlimited option isn't possible, can someone tell me what to expect to pay per can/glass?

thanks

You can get a soda sticker for your cruise card for around $40 for adults for a one week cruise including the 15 percent tip. This price has increased recently, it used to be much less. At $40 though, if you drink 4 sodas a day over 7 days you'll come out ahead. Therefore the price of a soda is $1.50 a glass.... a 12 oz. glass mostly filled with ice.

You can bring your own sodas onboard, some ships have refrigerators, and others have an ice bucket the crew services. But its nice to get a drink anywhere on the ship by showing the card, much nicer than returning to your cabin to grab a soda when your thristy....

Does NCL have an option for unlimited soft drinks for the duration of the cruise, as on Carnival?

I'm sending my brother and his wife on their first cruise, and they don't drink alcohol. If the unlimited option isn't possible, can someone tell me what to expect to pay per can/glass?

thanks

Yes they have a soda card -

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

* Pricing is subject to change without notice

Adult Soda Program.

Prepaid @ $5.00 per day per person x Cruise days

Unlimited Fountain Soda

The entire cruise must be purchased

Non-Refundable.

http://www.ncl.com/more/bon_voyage_list.htm#refill

Archived