Caribbean Princess obstructed room

DQUIN5340

Just got upgraded from inside to obstructed room. If anyone has been in one I would like to know what they are like. Thanks for the information.
[img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

We had an obstructed cabin (E705) on the Star Princess. I made our own upgrade from an inside when prices fluctuated.

We could see past the lifeboat to the water. We liked that natural light came in. The obstruction blocked about 40 percent of the view, but we could go down one deck to the Promenade whenever there was something we wanted to see unobstructed.

DQUIN, do you know your cabin number? We were in E420 and there was no obstruction whatsoever. The cabin was FF and we were pleasantly surprised with the view! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Congrats on the upgrade!

We were upgraded from an inside JJ to an obstructed F category. We're E628 and concerned about the noise from Club Fusion. We are 14 staterooms away from the suites that everyone is talking about. Does anybody know if we will hear the noise or are we far enough away? It's becoming more of an issue than the obstructed view.

Guest susan t
DQUINN HELLO!
We met on the Summit on 10-18-02!
We are sailing on the Caribbean Princess on May 1, so if you will e-mail me with your cabin number, I will try to check it out for you. I also will be able to answer any questions you may have about the ship.
We went to Port Everglades last Saturday to watch the Caribbean Princess leave. What a beautiful ship!!!!
Susan T. from Margate
[email]Susatol@aol.com[/email]

SUSAN

Archived