Where is the buy wine by the bottle site?

Bob and others thanks so much. I did use the link Bob and it did offer me an order form which I did print off. A $6.99 bottle of Beringer's white zin is $35.40 so I do need to think about it. I can always get a glass in the DL or a bar prior to going to dinner. Lots of decisions, but thanks for your help.

Some of the higher end wine by bottle is a super bargain, on my last cruise a few months ago Caymus cabernet which sell in wine store for about 60 was listed for 80

I saw that the Caymus price was up to the mid 90's last week on Oasis.

Edited by clarea

even at that price its a bargain

We have always paid about $96 for Caymus and every time we buy it; they "suggest" the $160 bottle:rolleyes: We also think Sequoia Grove at $68(?) is good value and drink a "lot" of that:)

Cheers

Di

We have always paid about $96 for Caymus and every time we buy it; they "suggest" the $160 bottle:rolleyes: We also think Sequoia Grove at $68(?) is good value and drink a "lot" of that:)

Cheers

Di

We enjoyed the Sequoia Grove too, and it was listed at $56 on our cruise.

I will need to try Sequoia Grove . thanks for the suggestion. We did a few Hal cruises and there wine markup was terrible they averaged 400 percent over cost they would charge 80 for a 20 dollar bottles of wine

The Sequoia Grove reminds me of the Mondavi Cab they used to have on the D+ list but removed a while back.

Royal mostly seems to add a flat $30 or $35 to the retail price, which makes Berenger White Zin very expensive, but Caymus is not that bad.