Rum

Some people smuggle alcohol on board, most don't. Of those that do, some succeed, some don't.

Smuggle, don't smuggle, I'm okay with either. What I'm not okay with is BS excuses as to why you might smuggle alcohol on board. There is one reason and one reason only to smuggle alcohol, and it goes something like this, "Screw you! I'm a cheapskate!". Granted, it's not the most compelling argument, but it's all you've got.

Drink up!

That is a false statement. I buy the drink package and I smuggle.

I am probably saving RCCL money by doing so.

That is a false statement. I buy the drink package and I smuggle.

I am probably saving RCCL money by doing so.

True. There are also people like you, who do it, because even with unlimited alcohol just about everywhere they go on the ship, they're so dependent on the stuff that they have to have a stash in their rooms, as well.

Just an FYI For all you experts on going to the naughty room for sneaking on alcohol I have always brought on alcohol before they started the alcohol package and never been called to the naughty room. I now buy the package and don't have to run back to my room for a drink what a hassle that was. I don't know how hard it is now to get alcohol on board but I used to bring 2 18 packs of beer and a bottle of vodka and never not once got called to the naughty room.all I had to do was give my room attendant $10 and my beers would be iced down when I got back to the room. While I'm not condoning it we had to do what we had to do at the time. Now we buy the package and it's so much easier and stress free.

Really?!! We're talking booze on a cruise ship not keeping your kids fed and a roof over their heads. How about not drinking or drinking less if the prices are too much for you. $12-15 is pretty standard for non happy hour drinks.