Oasis magnets on walls?

Darlene

I recently read that all RCCL ships walls are metal underneath the paneling which makes them good for magnets on walls for all the loose paperwork and invitations. Even though I have been on numerous RCCL cruises I personally have never tried this. Does anyone know if all the cabins on Oasis of the Seas have the metal walls?

It sure would keep our cabin tidier if I could hang alot of that stuff on the walls instead of all over the vanity!

Darlene

You can also hang up light weight clothing if you get the heavy duty magnets with a hook (available at Loews). If my bathing suit doesn't dry enough from being out on the balcony' date=' in the evening I hang it there.[/quote']

There are hooks on the inside of the bathroom door. That's where I hang my bathing suit. :)

I recently read that all RCCL ships walls are metal underneath the paneling which makes them good for magnets on walls for all the loose paperwork and invitations. Even though I have been on numerous RCCL cruises I personally have never tried this. Does anyone know if all the cabins on Oasis of the Seas have the metal walls?

It sure would keep our cabin tidier if I could hang alot of that stuff on the walls instead of all over the vanity!

Darlene

Yes. Magnets are lifesavers!! We just got off the Jewel, and they worked on that class of ship too. I know they work on the Oasis and Allure.