Freedom MTD question

mark22mac

You know I hadn't heard of it before but a couple of weeks ago we stayed in a suite on Navigator. Every time the manager ( I think) saw our gold card he rushed us ahead and sat us immediately while others waited. So, though I hadn't heard of it as a perk, it seemed to be one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been our experience that you still have to walk to the podium at the entrance to MTD and the girl will ask you your stateroom number, and I show our gold card as I tell her the room. She already knows you are in a suite because she is looking it up on the computer. We have never had to wait to get in after our initial check in ! But as far as a separate line for suite guests, we have never seen one .

It's been our experience that you still have to walk to the podium at the entrance to MTD and the girl will ask you your stateroom number, and I show our gold card as I tell her the room. She already knows you are in a suite because she is looking it up on the computer. We have never had to wait to get in after our initial check in ! But as far as a separate line for suite guests, we have never seen one .

Thanks all.

Now there are 2 podiums on Navigator and we were asked if we had already checked in at the one close to the door if the manager would see our card waiting in line for the other one. He would rush us ahead. I am curious if this is an official perk or is it ship specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk