Ordering a drink with a beverae package....??

maikypr

Nope. As far as us platinum cruisers are concerned, you might as well be talking about leprechauns.

Platinum cruisers get leprechauns?????? Being gold sucks.

(I'm with you - I've never had a concierge.)

But I see what you mean - that it's better to be safe than sorry. Certainly doesn't hurt to check the price or inclusion (at that time - at that bar - by that server, etc.)

We didn't have a problem on Freedom last year with most of their staff. In fact, they were quick to alert us if we ordered a certain glass of wine or a specialty coffee in the MDR that was NOT included in the Premium package.

And it was rare in the last couple of days that we even saw a "sign here" slip. There seemed to be ZERO rhyme or reason to it. It doesn't bother me though. If I didn't have the package, I'd be signing the receipt for my SeaPass card anyway, right?

This has probably been covered a hundred times, but I am not able to find this topic.

DH likes his beer and I enjoy an occasional cocktail. That being said, could be share one drink package? What is the average cost of a cocktail, say a Southern Comfort Manhattan?

Thanks for all your input and answers.:)

This has probably been covered a hundred times, but I am not able to find this topic.

DH likes his beer and I enjoy an occasional cocktail. That being said, could be share one drink package? What is the average cost of a cocktail, say a Southern Comfort Manhattan?

Sharing beverages from a drink package is against the rules.

Sharing beverages from a drink package is against the rules.

Correct, all packages are priced per person per day.

On our recent cruise it all depended on the bartender and the type of drink you were ordering if you had to sign. DH would order a virgin cocktail..no slip, I order alcohol and I had to sign. I didn't mind signing because I could always see if it was a 00.00 and know I was not being charged.