Balcony dining, chef's table, or other??

EndersFoul

The Chef's Table Dinner can be purchased without the wine. we liked it much better than the UBD.

I believe the cost of the CT without wine is $15 less than the full price.

Edited by Treven

• 2 weeks later...
I know it can pre-ordered because I did it. Maybe it was because we were celebrating a special occasion, our 20th Anniversary, and wanted our UBD to be on our anniversary. We arranged this through our Princess Cruise Consultant. I asked if it could be done prior to cruise and she had to check with supervision but she made it happen.

My wife says that she has never been made to feel so special in her life. That's a hint.

Watch the video on youtube.

This worked for us, too. I called before our cruise to order the balcony breakfast (enough food for you and ten of you best friends). The nice woman asked if I wanted to order a balcony dinner, which I was intending to do once onboard. After embarkation I called room service and the RM manager was in our cabin soon after. An amazing experience for Valentine's Day, I can tell you! :D:D:D

Want to put a good word in for Chef's Table, too. Totally different experience, but just as fabulous.