Allure-Naples-AP Tour

Can anyone advise if they were on a AP tour and if so can you advise how long it takes from leaving the ship to the actual meeting point of the Driver.

I looked at a few comments but some a contradictory.

You are filling up the forum with identical threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2263673

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2263672

Here are the other questions:

Can anyone advise if they were on a Rome in a limo tour and if so can you advise how long it takes from leaving the ship to the actual meeting point of the Driver.

I looked at a few comments but some a re contradictory. Do we need to shuttle from the ship to the Drivers meeting point?

Can anyone advise if they were on a Rome in a limo tour and if so can you advise how long it takes from leaving the ship to the actual meeting point of the Driver.

I looked at a few comments but some a re contradictory.

Sorry if I misunderstood, but I was unable to tell the difference between the questions.

Here are the other questions:

Sorry if I misunderstood, but I was unable to tell the difference between the questions.

I put the port in the subject line. I wonder if others will get confused too..Oh well. Time will tell if I get any help on the questions.

Thanks for reading them:)

I put the port in the subject line. I wonder if others will get confused too..Oh well. Time will tell if I get any help on the questions.

Thanks for reading them:)

Sorry for missing the subject line.

You may also want to try the Italy forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=595

Thank you, you are always so helpful. Can i be cheeky and ask , do you know which deck we get off when we dock for trips? :) :)_ :)

On Allure, it's very easy, you just press the "Gangway" button on the elevator.

Can anyone advise if they were on a AP tour and if so can you advise how long it takes from leaving the ship to the actual meeting point of the Driver.

I looked at a few comments but some a contradictory.

We have used AP tours 2 years ago on a family trip from Naples port to Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi coast etc and they were awesome! They were right there waiting for us with a sign with our name when we left the terminal building. We had the best guide ever for Pompei, her name was Lina and she was a historian. We were one of the first to arrive in Pompei when it was still quiet and before all the large tour groups arrived. Personally we would use them again in a heartbeat!

We have used AP tours 2 years ago on a family trip from Naples port to Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi coast etc and they were awesome! They were right there waiting for us with a sign with our name when we left the terminal building. We had the best guide ever for Pompei, her name was Lina and she was a historian. We were one of the first to arrive in Pompei when it was still quiet and before all the large tour groups arrived. Personally we would use them again in a heartbeat!

That is a great recommendation. I am more excited now. Thank you for replying

In Naples you just walk off the ship. But it´s quite a walk through the terminal building. You leave directly to the outside pier and then are guided through the building until you finally get to the exit. It´s a bit circleing around. But I´d say 5 min.

steamboats

I have used AP Tours as well and our driver was awesome. We chose not to go to Pompeii but we did the Amalfi coast stopping along the way. While we had lunch in Sorrento, the driver went to buy our tickets for the hydrofoil which would take us back to Naples port so we didn't have to spend the time to drive back. I'm going to Naples again and will be using AP Tours. It's easy to meet the driver at the port. They will have your name on a card. Have fun.