60 days away

rein53

I am happy. down 3 lbs this week. 118. leave for San Juan day after Thanksgiving. May not hit my goal of 115, but am happy I am down 25 lbs since Sept 3. weighed 143 to start. see how I do next Monday on weigh in, then will weigh again on Fri before I leave for vacation. Keep going. You can do it, if I can.

Thanks Rein for the info! I did go back and look at your daily menu. I just want to make sure I understood your post. You have a smoothie (slim fast/banana/ice0 and cereal or granola w/skim milk for breakfast and then a salad for dinner. Do you eat lunch or any snacks throughout the day or night? Also, when you go out to eat and order a plain salad with dressing on the side, is that a plain salad as in a bowl of lettuce? I give you a lot of credit for being able to eat like this! :)

I really needed an incentive to lose this weight. My cruise in 2 weeks gave my this. I was just very determined that I was going to weigh 120 or less for this cruise. Drink lots of water. it will keep you feeling full. If I felt I needed something sweet I would drink 5 calorie lemonade mix. I did use slimfast. If you go back one page you will see my diet. I never varied. If I went out with friends I would order a plain salad with low cal. dressing on the side, and dip my salad. I was unable to do much exersize other than walking due to arthritis in in my hands and wrists. Hopefully, when I get back from my cruise I will be able to try again with the exercise, at least leg and abdominals. good luck! I weigh in Monday.

eat the cereal for breakfast. slimfast with banana and milk and ice for dinner. salad with veggies with low cal dressing on side when I go out. veggies ( celery , carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, all raw) for snacks. water, coffee, tea. low cal lemonade when I need sweet. slimfast calls for 2 shakes and then dinner, but I was never that hungry.