Summit on October 24th from San Juan

SkiCruiser

Has anyone heard whether Dominica will still be on the itinerary or has it been replaced with another port of call? Thanks for any updates, as I have not seen any info on the Celebrity website nor received any communication!

Based on the Ports of call board for Dominica. There is still damage but the "tourist areas" are ok now. The airport is open and most of the resorts are opened or opening "in-season" I suspect the ship will call on Dominica. We are going on Jan 2 from SJ so I have been following.

I booked a private tour (Roseau Valley Treasures) in Dominica for that sailing and the tour guide told me that except for the Hot Spring plunge at Trafalgar Falls which is as he described it "Is No More" The rest of the tour would be as described

I booked a private tour (Roseau Valley Treasures) in Dominica for that sailing and the tour guide told me that except for the Hot Spring plunge at Trafalgar Falls which is as he described it "Is No More" The rest of the tour would be as described

I'm planning on that tour as well. Maybe you could post the link to Roseau Valley Treasures so other adventurers might join us.

Fantastic tour...just did this one in February with Levi....too bad the hot springs have been destroyed...really enjoyed this...On our tour, there was so much rain we could not do the swim to the waterfalls...the day was fantastic anyway and Levi was very kind...We will be on this cruise as well...now I am trying to figure out what to do this day in port...Enjoy!