Discounts for booking specialty restaurants once on board Anthem?

Just off the Anthem and I ate in Wonderland. Did enjoy eating as two but I think it would be better the more people you have in the party. The waiter brought out two rounds of small dishes and then one round of main courses. I did find the amount of food brought out for the main courses way too much, definitely not small [emoji3] Great food though. The only time I saw discounts for Wonderland was at the Taste of Anthem event

Thanks.. when is that, the first sea day? And the important question, did you actually ASK for a discount and not get it, or are you just going based on when you saw it offered :).

Thanks.. when is that, the first sea day? And the important question, did you actually ASK for a discount and not get it, or are you just going based on when you saw it offered :).

It was n the 2nd sea day I think. To be fair I didn't ask for a discount. Hope you get a good one [emoji3]

• 2 months later...

So, I'm on Anthem right now and as we were boarding, they gave us a sheet with the usual offers they want you to sign up for. One of them was 30% off specialty dining the first night. I went right to the restaurant desk and booked Wonderland for tonight. So I didn't even have to ask for something special.

Does anyone know which restaurants are open for lunch on embarkation day? I don't enjoy the chaos of the Windjammer the first day. I was thinking about boarding a little later and having lunch first, but if Jamies or Chops are open I would happily pay to have lunch there.

Thanks!

So, I'm on Anthem right now and as we were boarding, they gave us a sheet with the usual offers they want you to sign up for. One of them was 30% off specialty dining the first night. I went right to the restaurant desk and booked Wonderland for tonight. So I didn't even have to ask for something special.

Let us know if you see any drink offers or different drink package options. Seems like they are trialing this on other ships but now sure if Anthem will be one

Have fun!!

Edited by jonj

Does anyone know which restaurants are open for lunch on embarkation day? I don't enjoy the chaos of the Windjammer the first day. I was thinking about boarding a little later and having lunch first, but if Jamies or Chops are open I would happily pay to have lunch there.

Thanks!

Jamie's is open. Cafe270 was open and not that bad and has a nice menu, and Two70 is a good place to hang out.