Liberty of the Seas - November 1, 2015 - Skycrapers & Rodeos!

KMVigs

We are flying to Newark in 10 days. I really need to think about getting the luggage out. Super excited about going to NY for a couple of days. We have plenty of things we want to do this time around.

We'll start out with a comedy club on Thurs. night. Plans for MOMA,Hayden Planetarium,Brooklyn Bridge,One World Observatory,and whatever else we can fit in. We may have to substitute The Rock for One World pending weather and availability. No matter,it will be a fun 2 1/2 days.

Looking forward to meeting you guys on board. Will look for a FOD meeting and will be at the RC M&M.

I'll try to make it to the FOD meeting as well. I hope it doesn't interfere with my dinner plans!

Sounds like you're gonna have a good time in the city! Should be nice this time of year!

Yay! Really gearing up for the trip. Today packing,tomorrow flying out. Safe travels to all and see you soon.

Feel free to say hello. We'll be hard to miss. A greying balding blonde,a balding black haired bear,and our friend that is a lumberjack. :p

Edited by Andros

I can't finish packing until this weekend! I need clothes to wear this week! It's driving me crazy!! I wanna get it done! So excited for this trip!!!!!! I'm sure you'll see me.. I'm the guy who will always be by himself ;).. Maybe I'll see some of you on Grindr??? Haha

I'm like in crazy mode the next few days getting everything together. When I try to check in online it says it is in progress, waiting to print the setsail pass, which i did. and printed luggage tags. but status still says "in progress". I guess my real set said pass will be waiting in my room.

I was all excited, I bought a new bathing suite from Vineyard Vines, tried it on at home and it is too small. Ughghghg.

A slew of other things have popped up that need to handled before I can leave. A simple car inspection turned into a $3k repair. Work is bonkers as everyone needs updates on the project I run so they can cover in my absence. The beauty of a cruise is that I am completely inaccessible except under extreme circumstances like a death in the family.

Relax mode officially kicks in when I step on the boat and have my first margarita or pina colada in my hand. Weather looks meh, possible showers for debarkation , mid 60s out.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the FOD gatherings. Don't be shy and have an open mind. I've met great guys, older couples, younger couples, lesbians and everything in between. And there is usually a contingent of folks who are not online / non-cruise critic people that show up too. :cool: