4J rooms

pilotsugar

We had 10205 on the breeze a few weeks ago loved loved LOVED this room my DH even liked it more than a balcony, price may have done something to cause this but it was a great room, and the deck outside was a great spot almost never anyone else out on it.

We have this room in March. Do you have any pictures?

I haven't ever been in a 4J but I have one booked for next year. Now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should bite the bullet and pay for a balcony.

Maybe just call your doctor and ask if you can take Bonime. I may have it spelled wrong, but it is over the counter and very safe. Several tablets cost me $7.99, I still have half of the pack.

they worked wonderfully. they did make me a little sleepy, but they stopped the nausea cold.

they told me, and I know every doctor is different..............to take a pill ONE hour before the ship actually sailed. Then one every morning. And it was fine.

I called the doctor because I do and because I take meds for rheumatoid artiritis and did not want anything that clashed.

they saved that cruise for me. Totally

Edited by AmberTeka

Another pro-4J comment.

We have one booked on Breeze for this Saturday (10/10). Great deal as it's more like an interior price, but you get to see what the weather is outside, and only a few steps to the "secret deck" as mentioned before.

GP

had a 4J before and just booked it for the Breeze next july. 9202 love them great value for the money.