Belle

The 10-8-15 Weigh-in is at the end of the

10-1-15 Thursday Weigh-in.

Was reading then started new post right

there..wasn't thinking!!

I never make mistakes, first one!!! LOL

Hope to "see" you all there!

HI all!

Belle ~ you sure did goof & none of us noticed or were too polite to mention it!;) You would have skipped right by our Thanksgiving which is coming up this weekend. I don't have high hopes for a loss next week as I'm making a pie DD requested & surprising DH with a Black Forest cake!

I stayed even this week so not too bad. Still have a long way to go but been there, done that!

Have a great week!

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi there,

´leaves are changing color and I´m so tired when I get home that I did not get in the necessary workouts.

Anyways. I´m up 1 lbs.

I´ve got to find a way to motivate myself and I´m looking for recipes that are high in protein, any tips?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I´m heading for a girls night tonight and if dd stays healthy (you just never know with the little ones) we´ll drive to the north sea for a day or two, I´m already checking hotel prices.

Ugh, one of those weeks...

Down 1 to - 183. (I saw 182 early this week, but only Thursday counts...)

It's pretty well documented here that I'm an uber geek at tracking everything - so my frustration comes from:

Calories in: 9900 (1400/day)

Calories Burned: 21,400 (3050/day)

So with a net deficit of 11,500 calories, I'd like to think that stupid little needle would budge a tad more.

Plenty of water, nailed my carbs/fat/protein ratio, extremely low on processed sugar, 5 miles a day average walking - even did a 7 miler on Wednesday - Dad's back in the hospital getting a pacemaker so figured I'd have the missus drop me off when she goes to work (nurse at the same hospital) and I'd walk home. 2 hours later I was kinda regretting that... (he's fine by the way)

So when you have one of those weeks where you think you did good but the results don't show it - don't let it phase you. Apparently our bodies are just weird and like to mess with us from time to time - even when we're trying to treat them right.

Which is why when I eventually do cheat a little - I justify it as retribution for it not playing nice on weeks like this!!!:D

I'm not too worried about burning calories this weekend - we're babysitting the grandkids while the parents take a well deserved long weekend in Puerto Vallarte. An 8 month old and a 2 year old should do wonders for my cardio!!!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Edited by shootr

I am down one pound as of Thursday after a no loss week. 16 lbs to go. I finished phase 2 of p90x today. One more phase to go which will take five weeks. fall is here. It has gotten very chili. yard work this afternoon? Wishing everyone a good week.

Hi Shootr, what version of Fitbit do you have? I picked up a FitBit Charge Hr today. I liked all the info you were tracking and was thinking about it for a while. My dashboard doesn't look the same though.... I like your view. Did you do anything special to set it up?

I have the same one you do.

You can put your cursor over each box and by holding down the left mouse button, can drag them around the way you want. Can add and delete too I think. (waiting for The Martian to start so I'll check when I get home.) Sleep and workouts have to accumulate to fill in some of what mine shows.

I left the darn thing on the sink this morning, so today will look pathetic. Wish they were waterproof.

I will have to set up on my Mac then. I have the iPad app and I have one for my blackberry. I have been roughly estimating calories so now I will be more precise. My weight lifting workout burned less calories than I thought. Looking forward to how it will go.

My calories are pulled from the My Fitness Pal app - I use that to track my food and water - and the Fitbit app pulls the calories from it.

The Fitbit sends calories burned data to My Fitness Pal, but the 2 rarely agree, so I trust that for calories in, and the Fitbit for calories burned.