Conquest Deck 1 Forward

ccruise87

We're in Deck 1 Forward too. I chose that location for this cruise because on the Dream (our first time in a non-balcony lower-deck cabin) it was as quiet as any shipboard area could be. Deck 1 is two levels below dining and galley, and I believe Forward completely avoids those areas as well as the engine room.

But likewise I'm curious what Conquest veterans might have to say.

My sister and I were on the Conquest last month. Room 1216. The only noise we had was one night. When waves hit the bow of the ship, there was a loud bang.Did not happen often. I just put in my ear plugs and kept on sleeping.

This room was a port hole room. We got it for the same price as an inside. If I had the chance I would book it again.

Hope this helps

We stayed in 1220 and loved that room. Porthole and a couch. I was afraid of the motion but not bad at all, I got sea sick on the Fantasy that far forward, but did not bother me on the Conquest.

Not a lot of sounds. Hall was quiet. Did hear the waves hitting the sides of the ship during rough seas. That is about the worst that I can remember.