"pack for a purpose"

riviera

Thanks to everyone on CC who told me about this organization. We are leaving on the Brilliance for the repositioning cruise out of Boston next weekend and I am happy to say that we "packed for a purpose" and are taking a suitcase full of school supplies to the children in Barbados. And a huge "thank you" to JET BLUE for waiving their baggage fee for that extra suitcase.

Thanks to everyone on CC who told me about this organization. We are leaving on the Brilliance for the repositioning cruise out of Boston next weekend and I am happy to say that we "packed for a purpose" and are taking a suitcase full of school supplies to the children in Barbados. And a huge "thank you" to JET BLUE for waiving their baggage fee for that extra suitcase.

Good for you! And for Jet Blue too. I think I'll contact my normal carrier to see if they too would be willing to waive the baggage fee.

riviera, I haven't seen your posts on the Brilliance repo M&M group. If you haven't joined us yet, we are now on post 2047 and 103 pages of talking. Please come over and join us;

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2019204&page=103 There are many private excursions in the works. Perhaps our discussions may be helpful to you.

Poohb, thanks for the invitation. I have been "stalking" your posts. LOL Seems like a great group you have going. Normally, we attend the M&M but are traveling with several others who are not interested. Hope to see some of you around the ship tho. Looking forward to this trip.