Teppanyaki

momckb

I know that at most restaurants you can order whatever you want-- for example, 2 appetizers with or in lieu of meal. Is this the case at Teppanyaki? I'm not a fan of the rice and ?soup and wonder if I can just get extra app or entree?

I know that at most restaurants you can order whatever you want-- for example, 2 appetizers with or in lieu of meal. Is this the case at Teppanyaki? I'm not a fan of the rice and ?soup and wonder if I can just get extra app or entree?

No, not really. Pretty sure you will be charged if you want a double portion of meat. The rest is just soup, vegetables and rice.

Not sure what will happen with all the new changes, but we have always ordered extra at Teppanyaki. I usually pick out my dish, and add a lobster -never had an extra fee. BTW- I'm not a rice lover, but theirs is great.

Safe sailing

Not sure what will happen with all the new changes, but we have always ordered extra at Teppanyaki. I usually pick out my dish, and add a lobster -never had an extra fee. BTW- I'm not a rice lover, but theirs is great.

Safe sailing

I was thinking of just a few extra shrimp but, my DH would love to add lobster!! We will have to give this a try-- we are going there on the SDP not UDP so, may not work.

Thanks--I will give the rice a try on your recommendation!:)

They don't have any type of appetizer menu from which you could order extra. It's just the typical miso soup and ginger (I think) dressing salad like at any other teppanyaki-Japanese style restaurant like this. I'm sure if you want an extra soup they'd bring you one.

I am pretty particular about dining there. First I asked for my meal with no soy sauce. I don't care for rice so I ask for all veggies and they grill me up some of those. I have asked on every occasion to just have lobster no shrimp no scallops no calamari. One time I was charged additional $15 all of the other times no extra charge.