Princess emails??

BlessedAZWife

We are less than 20 days from our family birthday celebration cruise. One of the couples that are joining us have received several emails from Princess. The most recent with information about time changes for a port stop. I have received only one informational email from Princess. A reminder that excursions are selling out quickly! My TA commiserates with me and claims that he does not receive email from Princess either. Even when I log into the Cruise Personalizer, I cannot just enter my email addy and Booking number,

I have to enter full name, birth date, and booking number.

Is this normal??

We are less than 20 days from our family birthday celebration cruise. One of the couples that are joining us have received several emails from Princess. The most recent with information about time changes for a port stop. I have received only one informational email from Princess. A reminder that excursions are selling out quickly! My TA commiserates with me and claims that he does not receive email from Princess either. Even when I log into the Cruise Personalizer, I cannot just enter my email addy and Booking number,

I have to enter full name, birth date, and booking number.

Is this normal??

Can't help you with log in because I use my e-mail and password to log in. Sometimes we don't get the e-mails. If you go to your Booking Summary and select Documents (Travel Summary, Boarding Pass, Luggage Tag, etc.) and scroll to the bottom you should see your pre-cruise e-mails. Edited by IECalCruiser

This is a time you should have checked into your Roll Call and looked at all of the Private (Not Princess Based) excursions. They are all much less expensive and go to places that Princess does not go to. We have used them for our last 3 cruises and never had an issue. However planning for a large group does have its issues.

I have received several promotional emails from Princess as of late and your post prompted me to sign into my account and check my settings. Lo and behold it indicates I've checked "yes" for telephone and mail contact and "no" for email. I'm an email marketer and I can assure you I chose the opposite. So something isn't right somewhere!

If you booked through a TA, all non-marketing communication (such as an itinerary change) will go to the TA. You should to see them on your Cruise Personalizer in the Important Notices on the itinerary page.

This incorrect. Passengers will receive the pre-cruise emails and other notices directly from Princess even if booked through a TA.

Yes, pre-cruise emails from marketing about shore excursions, entertainment, etc. Not operational emails like itinerary changes, visa notifications, or progressive boarding schedules. Those only go to the TA, unless it's a last minute change (like a boarding delay), in which case Princess may reach out straight to guests even if they have a travel agent.