Pearl Harbor Question

baseballsandbows

I have never been to Hawaii and would love some advice about my Pearl Harbor plan. We will be staying in Waikiki. I am planning to take The Bus to Pearl Harbor. We are going on our first day, so I expect us to catch the first bus between 6:00-6:30 (I think this is right) because we will wake very early. What time should we reserve tickets at Pearl Harbor. I know you are supposed to pick them up early (an hour, I think?). Should I reserve 9:00 tickets? Not sure how long to

allow for travel. Thanks!

9am would be safe. I think the bus ride from Waikiki is about an hour. We have done it twice...don't remember the time it took. Maybe 1 hour 10 minutes.

You could look up the schedule on TheBus dot org. Then you would know exactly when to catch it.

9am would be safe. I think the bus ride from Waikiki is about an hour. We have done it twice...don't remember the time it took. Maybe 1 hour 10 minutes.

You could look up the schedule on TheBus dot org. Then you would know exactly when to catch it.

Good advice. There's plenty to see there in the hour before the show.