Book and Go Cruise from Canada

Macdl

We just booked out of Moncton for Feb.

Flight times and hotel info arent out till 90 days before cruise. Just wondering

If anyone can tell me what they were last winter . Thanks

Edited by Macdl

Last winter we flew down the day of. The charter airlines was Canadian North (5T) and was a Boeing 676 (B767) 3-3 config on the plane. Cabin crew were awesome both ways and we got the celebrity experience from gate to stateroom. The package last year did not include hotel we flew into Miami (MIA).

Would have rathered flew out of Halifax (YHZ) as YHZ as US Customs Pre-Clearance and Moncton (YQM) does not, as we had to do US Customs in MIA which was just long.

Hope this help. Check out the following review for more on the charter experience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2183066

Thanks for reply SavvyAdam

Lol...just spend two hours reading Kevins review and as it turns out ..hes my neighbor..

Glad we are flying in the day before and into West Palm Beach airport ..so maybe customs will be better.

• 2 months later...
Macdl, do you know your flight and hotel information now? My cruise isn't until late March, so I haven't received anything yet. But I am getting curious!

I haven't received anything from Celebrity yet and we are leaving Feb 6 out of Moncton. Thanks to canada cruiser for info

Edited by Macdl

• 2 months later...
we are also leaving from Moncton, hotel is West Palm Beach Marriott. Flight are with Nolinor Air leaving at 9am on Saturday.

I am travelling tomorrow and just checked the flight status. In that search it showed the last two weeks for the Nolinor flight from Moncton - and it shows a stop in Richmond Virginia before going to West Palm Beach. Not sure if you have gone yet, but can you confirm whether or not this is the case? Thanks!

I am travelling tomorrow and just checked the flight status. In that search it showed the last two weeks for the Nolinor flight from Moncton - and it shows a stop in Richmond Virginia before going to West Palm Beach. Not sure if you have gone yet, but can you confirm whether or not this is the case? Thanks!

We talked to people who were on that flight on the 13 th March. Yes it did stop on Richmond for fuel. They flew from Nalifax to Moncton to Richmond to west palm. 8 hrs on the plane. Not pleasant. Be prepared is all I can say. You will enjoy the cruise though when you get there.

Wish Celebrity knew that Canada has a west coast also!

Careful what you wish for. The Book and Go package seems (IMHO) tailored to those who have never cruised or are in a location where getting to Florida is a pain (Halifax and Moncton fit that bill). I'm in Ottawa and it's better for me to book the cruise and my own air (or perhaps through Choice Air). I can pick/choose my route and since I'm in Ottawa even have a choice of some direct flights. When I compared the price of the book and go (inlcluding all perks) it was less $ for me to do it on my own out of Ottawa.

Not sure how much demand there would be from the West Coast either. Regardless, I'd do it on my own.

Edited by RickT

Careful what you wish for. The Book and Go package seems (IMHO) tailored to those who have never cruised or are in a location where getting to Florida is a pain (Halifax and Moncton fit that bill). I'm in Ottawa and it's better for me to book the cruise and my own air (or perhaps through Choice Air). I can pick/choose my route and since I'm in Ottawa even have a choice of some direct flights. When I compared the price of the book and go (inlcluding all perks) it was less $ for me to do it on my own out of Ottawa.

Not sure how much demand there would be from the West Coast either. Regardless, I'd do it on my own.

I thought it went out of Victoria last year. I have done it 2 years in a row seamlessly from Hamilton. Much better than going from Toronto for us. It is so convenient( the airport location) having a bus waiting at the airport, knowing the whole cost ahead of time. I could not believe what the people from Halifax were saying about their journey. Not sure what it was like on the return. We would have done the all- included again from Hamilton if there was another itinery!

Edited by Buckcruise