booked again

Well after all the kerfuffle of booking the cruise earlier on in the year and then cancelling it and losing money I have booked it again !!!!

19 nights from the 3rd December on the dream.

Looking forward to it now

Got an outside plus cabin any info on these welcome.

Have been in outside plus on deck 7 2 or 3 times. Myself, OH and teenage son. Was plenty of room for all of us. King size bed or twins plus a large sofa bed. Son about 6 feet 3 and could stretch out with no problems so will be loads of space to sit. The cabins were quite large even with three of us. Had a bath with shower over, think there were two different shower heads IIRC, maybe one fixed and one handheld.

Don't get to travel with son now, he went on lads holiday to Malia this year rather than being with the 'old folks' 😃, so won't need the 3 berth cabin again.

Not been on dream for three years so could Have been some upgrades that others know about.

Hope you have a great time.

We only do deck 9 but I think they are all a good size. We like being able to pop back to the cabin from outside deck without having to go up or down☺ some cruiser's don't like people walking past the window buts its one way glass well very close to. We were on in May and have been on her many times and they have made some improvements we find her very comfortable. Enjoy😀