Martini Clinics???? Star???

COASTERBOB

We sailed the Spirit on 8/20 and my wife and her friend did the Martini Clinic. It was $10/pp and they each got 5 or 6 martinis. Not full ones, but about 1/2 full.

Well worth the money....

I did not attend, but did stand in the wings and watch. It was funny to watch the participants start to smile more and more and get louder with each passing drink. I can say, without a doubt, that they ALL had a great time.

The Spirit offered another one at the end of the week and the Bartender said they would get 8-10 drinks at that one. But it was held at 12:15 in the afternoon and my wife did not want to get totally blitz so early. Otherwise, she would have done it again in a heartbeat.

Tim

We sailed on the Star 09/18 and there was a martini clinic. It was $5 per person and they showed you how to make 6 different martinis. And you got to have a drink of them after they were made. It was about half the size of a regular martini glass. The martinis they showed us were the classic martini, the vodka martini, the dry martini, the extra dry martini, the cosmopolitan, and the green apple martini. Brent, the guy who ran our clinic was awesome. I think it was on our first day at sea, so Monday.

Archived