Jade help, please

macandlucy

I am looking at an inside cabin, way aft on deck 11. For those familiar with this ship(or class of ships) does this seem like a bad idea, noise or convenience wise?

Also, aft on deck 11 there appears to be a small doorway to a white space are that looks like it would be outside. Is this one of those "secret decks"? Anyone know what it is?

TIA! :)

You are one flight down from garden cafe/great outdoors. The back of garden cafe on the jade has coffee set up early am which is convenient. It's easy to reach from your location because you are entering from the back of the cafe. The forward entrance to garden cafe is roped off when closed. You can also go straight down stairs to deck seven and get outside for a walk on promenade deck. I've been inside stateroom on deck 10 aft on the pearl/sister ship and its not bad. Felt a little vibration pulling into port which was not bothersome. Kind of a wake up call/notification that you've arrived somewhere. You can also use the elevators but pretty quick jaunt up or down stairs to get somewhere outside. I don't think those spaces you see are any secret access. Probably storage but I could be wrong.

. ...

Also, aft on deck 11 there appears to be a small doorway to a white space are that looks like it would be outside. Is this one of those "secret decks"? Anyone know what it is?

TIA! :)

I think those white areas are steward closets or storage, not outside.