Conquest Western Itinerary Questions

i_luv2go

I'm interested in seeing the Conquest daily newsletter (I know it's not the Capers but can't remember the name) that includes the ports of Falmouth, GC and Cozumel. If you have these, could you please post for me.

Thanks,

Vee

Hi,

Sorry I didn't save any of the papers. Perhaps if you asked a specific question folks could answer you even if we didn't have the Fun Times saved to show you?

BTW we did Ocho Rios and not Falmouth on our 6 day cruise which also went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Hi,

Sorry I didn't save any of the papers. Perhaps if you asked a specific question folks could answer you even if we didn't have the Fun Times saved to show you?

BTW we did Ocho Rios and not Falmouth on our 6 day cruise which also went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

What night was the elegant night? We are sailing Thanksgiving week

There are 2 elegant nights.

The first one is always the night of the first full day at sea so that would be your 2nd night on board the ship.

The 2nd one is the night before your last night on board the ship. Not your last night when folks need to pack but the one before that.

I don't know if it is different because of the Thanksgiving holiday?

Hi,

What were some of the "theme" nights? Is there a "white" party; toga, etc?

I'm interested in seeing the Conquest daily newsletter (I know it's not the Capers but can't remember the name) that includes the ports of Falmouth, GC and Cozumel. If you have these, could you please post for me.

Thanks,

Vee

We just got back yesterday from Conquest.I have the Fun Times for the entire 6 days...will scan and post by the end of the week....elegant night was Tuesday (first sea day) and Thursday (Cozumel).

There was a red vs blue night (Blue Cantina vs Red Frog Pub) and I think there was also a white night.

These activities were very late at night so we did not participate!

Your right...it was the Red Frog vs. Blue Iguana party (cocktail mixing contest) and a electric white pool deck dance party...it was fun!!:D

We just got back yesterday from Conquest.I have the Fun Times for the entire 6 days...will scan and post by the end of the week....elegant night was Tuesday (first sea day) and Thursday (Cozumel).

Hi Britt!

I've been trying to find this fun times for months! We are going Dec 6 on the 6 day from Ft Lauderdale to key west, grand cayman, and Cozumel. We're getting married while in Key West and have 30 ppl cruising with us. I've been trying to plan some stuff on the ship and having the fun times would be a great help! Look forward to your future post!

Thanks Deanna

I look forward to reading the Fun Times! How do they pick which color you should wear or is it your own choice?

Thanks,

Vee

Vee,

Something to think about is that the Cruise Director is the one who pretty much plans the events so ours (especially because we'll have a different CD come January) might be different... Keep in mind it will just be an example and probably not the actual one