Ruby princess D733 questions

ghgeckos

We booked the mini-suite D733 and are looking forward to the larger balcony. But I have been reading conflicting reports to regarding the ability to set the beds up as a queen. Does anyone have first hand knowledge or pictures of this room.

Hi - we were on Ruby in D733 on the Mexico 7 day on 18 Oct and yes it was a Queen bed set up. There was a 'pillow top' mattress topper on the bed and it was very comfortable. The cabin is normal mini-suite with the extended balcony so you can spread out the chairs a bit more.

Here is a link for the pictures I posted: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1959727

I had the exact question/concern and couldn't find any pictures, so I took some and posted for future reference.

Great cabins (ours wasn't on the Ruby, but they are all the same). I listed the ships where they are available somewhere in the thread.

The sofa converts to the 3rd bed in D733 on the Ruby and there is a bed which descends from the ceiling which is squarely over the sofa which I guess is the 4th bed.

The links in a previous post are for Star Princess where D733 is a wheelchair cabin. On Caribbean Princess D733 is a different configuration which is restricted to Twin beds IRC as it was destined to be a wheelchair cabin but had the wrong sized door.

The Ruby D733 is definately a normal mini suite identical to the rest but has an extended balcony - don't worry.

Thanks for the info, DH and I wanted to be sure about the bedding. DS will be on the couch/bed. Do you have any pictures of the cabin?

Hi - we were on Ruby in D733 on the Mexico 7 day on 18 Oct and yes it was a Queen bed set up. There was a 'pillow top' mattress topper on the bed and it was very comfortable. The cabin is normal mini-suite with the extended balcony so you can spread out the chairs a bit more.