Email about Legionnaires

ddawson711

Maritime Law is a lot harder than "ambulance chasing", the forum selection clause in contract for diversity jurisdiction requires cases to be filed in southern district federal court which is more strict than civil.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Actually, the choice of the southern district federal court for all court cases was done because it has shown itself to be more friendly to cruise lines than other venues around the US.

Once again, Mr. Walker's site skirts the truth, when he states that the water supply was contaminated, when in fact samples from around the ship at various sinks, showers and other outlets only showed legionella in a few shower heads. Shower heads are a known breeding ground for legionella, and for that reason the USPH requires that cruise ship shower heads be taken down and sanitized in chlorine every 6 months.

Actually, the choice of the southern district federal court for all court cases was done because it has shown itself to be more friendly to cruise lines than other venues around the US.

Exactly my point, having to file in Southern Federal makes it harder for Plaintiff Lawyers so it's not just "ambulance chasing" as someone put it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app