Reflection's arrival in San Juan

JERSEYGIRL1983

Was wondering if anyone who has recently done an eastern Caribbean cruise on the Reflection can tell me if she docked any earlier than the 3:30 time slot and, if so, if you were able to get off earlier.

Thinking of trying to make it to Casa Bacardi for a tour - their last tour is at 4:30. I know its not far from the port (ferry then taxi) but dont want to kill ourselves trying to get there only for us not to be able to get in.

On a side note: does anyone happen to have any of the recent dailies??? maybe they are called Celebrity Today?

Thank you!

On the Reflection at the moment. Yesterday we docked in San Juan late, due to weather. We arrived at about 5:00.

What did you guys do if you don't mind my asking. We'll be getting in around 3:30 (hopefully) and can't really find anything that works. Is it an area where we could just walk around?

Edited by purpletequila

On the Reflection at the moment. Yesterday we docked in San Juan late, due to weather. We arrived at about 5:00.

Thank you Suz Cruise. Sorry you got there so late. Our back up plan is to explore the fort then walk around Old San Juan. I looked up a couple of eateries there and a cafe was recommended to me by a native so we will probably eat dinner in Old San Juan. I hear its beautiful. Just make the best of the time we do have.

If you by any chance feel up to keeping the dailies to scan or take photos and upload I would be forever grateful! Lol