On the pride now

lyndagarner

Sorry that the pics wont load. Will figure it out when i get back. Food has been good and same as i saw on the other posted table menus. Port of call baltimore had soft shell crab appetizer first night. Only made it to main dinning 1 of 3 nights. Posting from my phone is difficult for me. Will follow up when i am home!

So am I right in the American Table menu's have actually been around for quite some time? I remember menus like that on my cruise on the Liberty in June of 2014 and my Breeze and Freedom cruises that were in December and then January of this year. Had they just not gotten them on all ship yet?

We sailed the Liberty in Nov 14 and they did not have the American Table. It was the regular menu as they had not changed over yet.

Interesting as they had it on our sailing in June. The cruise from May and December 2014 and January of 2015 all had the same menu. They are the same menu that I see in the photos. Wonder if they were testing it while we were on board. It totally was a different menu than our prior cruises that went back to 2010.

Edited by mom2tcdx2