5 day Unlimited Internet Cost

oursbrun

Anybody off a recent sailing on the Constellation or other 5 day sailing have any information on the cost of an unlimited Internet package with or without Elite discount

Thanks

Since no one is answering the question about costs on a five day I will share our costs. 15 day upgrade from Elite Plus for a 15 day cruise was just under $200. I would say look at the cost of the free elite 90 minute package and subtract it from the cost of the 5 day unlimited for a rough estimate. We thought it was worth the upgrade so as not to be concerned about the speed and forgetting to log off. We still logged off, but forget sometimes. You can keep trying at different times as it makes a big difference.

Enjoy your cruise.

I am fairly certain that the cost does not vary by ship only by day. I also think the cost can be seen on line.

Edited by jagoffee

Thanks for all responses . Did find on line that it would be $200 for 5 days but hopefully the Elite discount will be generous. So will get one package to share, and also use the free 90 minutes my spouse gets for being Elite.