Liberty new Suites Lounge

DP

I understand that while Liberty is in dry dock a new Suites Lounge will be added. Does anyone know if this lounge will be operated similar to the Suites Lounge on Oasis Class sips.

Also has anyone heard if Pinnacle Members will have access to this lounge as on Oasis class.

I understand that while Liberty is in dry dock a new Suites Lounge will be added. Does anyone know if this lounge will be operated similar to the Suites Lounge on Oasis Class sips.

Also has anyone heard if Pinnacle Members will have access to this lounge as on Oasis class.

Won't know for sure until Liberty is sailing with the new Suite Lounge, but I've not seen anything that leads me to believe it will be different than Oasis class.

Just got off Liberty and according to Carlos, the concierge, the suites lounge will be available to suite guests and pinnacles only.

Having just sailed Oasis and booked Liberty, I definitely noticed on the new deck plans that it's now called a Suite Lounge. So that leads me to believe that yes it will be only GS and above and Pinnacles. We're D+ and were considering a JS this time but once I saw that, we stuck with a GS. I doubt it will have the full bar service (wine/beer for free, mixed for pay) during the day like Oasis class. I'm guessing Chops will still be the location for Suite breakfast.