Allure dining time

Can anyone explain the different dining plans on Allure? The TA told us about standard 8:00 pm seating and you go to 4 different restaurants with same waiters? Also with my time dining can you just walk up and be seated or do you need reservations. Thank you.

Both My Time and standard (traditional fixed dining) use the same dining room. There are 3 different decks in the dining room, decorated differently, but they serve the same food, with the same menus, which change each night.

Reservations are not mandatory for My Time.

Can anyone explain the different dining plans on Allure? The TA told us about standard 8:00 pm seating and you go to 4 different restaurants with same waiters? Also with my time dining can you just walk up and be seated or do you need reservations. Thank you.

There are two main seatings - Early and Late. Early is usually around 6:00 and late is around 8:00. It is the same fixed time each evening with the same table and floor of the dining room and same staff.

There is also My Time Dining. You can either make a reservation for each evening at different times or just show up. This is also in main dining room.

There is also the Windjammer buffet. You can go any time and serve yourself.

Above are all included in your cruise fare. There are also numerous restaurants that you can pay an additional to eat at. You do need a reservation for those specialty restaurants. There are also other free snack sandwich/pizza options.

Edited by Grandma Dazzles