Princess website pricing

MGAfhc

Has anyone else experienced the following.

Lately, when I search the Princess website for cruises through their search tools the prices are extremely high and I usually stop looking. Any cruises I have looked at will be saved under 'Your Recently Viewed Cruises' but if I check again through those saved tabs the prices will be about half of what I previously was given, even if only minutes later.

The same is true if selecting cruises from their tabs for sales, the searched version will be about double for the same cruise. As I remember in the past they were always priced the same.

Check the site isn't defaulting to single occupancy? Mine has when I looked today!

You're right, that is the problem; and here I was about to give up on Princess and start looking at other lines, thinking Princess had become too greedy. They really should change that.

The search screen starts out showing two passengers per room and then changes to one per room along with changes to all the other buttons. I don't know why any of them change, they seem perfectly clear as they first appear. Website design is not one of Princess strengths.