Nachi Cocom No-Show Policy

boogerwolf

Just wanting to confirm this with anyone who has no-showed RECENTLY at Nachi Cocom.

We are booked on BotS for the Christmas cruise and will be in Cozumel on the 26th. I reserved four spots at Nachi. Of course I understand that there are no refunds for the deposit ($44). No big deal. However if it rains heavy enough and we decide NOT to go will Nachi hit up my credit card for the remaining $176?

The policy on the website says it will BUT I've heard on these here boards that they don't. So please answer only if you know for sure.

I've never no-showed, but I think their policy is if your ship arrives in Coz they expect you to show and will charge you accordingly. Otherwise they may have turned others away who would be willing to pay and they are losing $$

Never seen it rain in Coz for more than about 10-15 minutes unless there is a large storm (in which case you will likely not port there). Hope you have a great day at Nachi! :)

I've never no-showed, but I think their policy is if your ship arrives in Coz they expect you to show and will charge you accordingly. Otherwise they may have turned others away who would be willing to pay and they are losing $$

Never seen it rain in Coz for more than about 10-15 minutes unless there is a large storm (in which case you will likely not port there). Hope you have a great day at Nachi! :)

Thanks John.

Hoping the weather holds out but the forecast isn't looking favorable.

If push comes to shove we'll just sit in the restaurant and I'll try to drink $55 worth of drinks:p

Thanks John.

Hoping the weather holds out but the forecast isn't looking favorable.

If push comes to shove we'll just sit in the restaurant and I'll try to drink $55 worth of drinks:p

Ignore the weather forecast. It is the same on all islands. There is always a chance of rain, and honestly this it too far out to have any idea about a reliable forecast.