Rental car in Fort Lauderdale

buckeye12

We are planning on getting at least one rental car and then dropping it off on the day of the cruise. Will they shuttle you to the port anytime or is it after a certain time? Probably looking towards Alamo. The reason I ask this was the last time we rented a car the shuttles to the port didn't start till after 11 I think, this was in port canaveral.

We are planning on getting at least one rental car and then dropping it off on the day of the cruise. Will they shuttle you to the port anytime or is it after a certain time? Probably looking towards Alamo. The reason I ask this was the last time we rented a car the shuttles to the port didn't start till after 11 I think, this was in port canaveral.

We had no problem getting a shuttle at 10:30am from the Avis on 17th St.

Both thrifty/dollar have a return at the 24th Street port entrance. There shuttle will take you to your ship at any time! Easy to use and you can see the port entrance from their driveway, and it is one of the drop offs that does not incur an additional drop off charge when you pick up at Fll.

Hal